• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indesign Won't save to package

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i want to create a package in inDesign it says "cannot copy necessarily linked files". Please help me, what can i do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more information about your problem: (1) Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. (2) Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using. (3) Does this happen with just one file or with all files you try this on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you by chance working in a cloud service folder such as Dropbox or Onedrive? If so, turn off any smart sync feature which downloads files on demand and make sure everything is fully synced to your harddrive before trying again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the names of your linked files, and names of the enclosing folders; an "illegal character" can cause this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines