Hey folks, I've got a weird issue. I'm trying to place an anchored object inline. However, it's breaking the word immediately below. Adjusting leading doesn't fix it, there's no word wrap applied, and when I do apply word wrap but set to a negative amount, it still doesn't fix it.
Not sure how to delete this, but I figured the issue out almost immediately. There was some text wrap applied to the outer box (but not the anchored object proper), and I noticed it looked funny. Turns out that somewhere along the way, the outer circle had been rotated and so when I thought I was changing top/bottom I was actually changing left/right . . . which of course would not do anything for my problem.
It's playing nice now: