• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inline anchored object breaking word below?

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks, I've got a weird issue. I'm trying to place an anchored object inline. However, it's breaking the word immediately below. Adjusting leading doesn't fix it, there's no word wrap applied, and when I do apply word wrap but set to a negative amount, it still doesn't fix it.

Any suggestions?

zoopmaster_0-1670503807409.png

zoopmaster_1-1670503905081.png

TOPICS
Print , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Not sure how to delete this, but I figured the issue out almost immediately. There was some text wrap applied to the outer box (but not the anchored object proper), and I noticed it looked funny. Turns out that somewhere along the way, the outer circle had been rotated and so when I thought I was changing top/bottom I was actually changing left/right . . . which of course would not do anything for my problem.

It's playing nice now:

zoopmaster_0-1670504123005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure how to delete this, but I figured the issue out almost immediately. There was some text wrap applied to the outer box (but not the anchored object proper), and I noticed it looked funny. Turns out that somewhere along the way, the outer circle had been rotated and so when I thought I was changing top/bottom I was actually changing left/right . . . which of course would not do anything for my problem.

It's playing nice now:

zoopmaster_0-1670504123005.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines