Install InDesign and Creative cloud

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install InDesign and Creative Cloud to my Mac without any sucess. Creative Cloud stops at 22% and InDesign just dont continue to the installpage. I have tryed to uninstall it and followed the steps on the support. 

Any tips?

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022
There are things to try Reinstalling rarely fixes everything - you can do a complete reinstall using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html --- If it's still not working Try creating a new user account on your machine. If it works then there's something in user account preventing the install.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are things to try

Reinstalling rarely fixes everything - you can do a complete reinstall using the
Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

---

If it's still not working

Try creating a new user account on your machine.

If it works then there's something in user account preventing the install.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help. I found old InDesign files when I was going trough your steps. When I put theese in the trash it worked to install Creative Cloud. Have a nice day.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines