• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installation email address not recognized

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in 2012 I bought InDesign CS6. I want to install it on my new computer, but the email address I used in 2012 to make an Adobe ID is not recognized yet. Now I made a new account, but when I fill in the serial number, it says 'serial number is still in use'. What can I do to make it work?

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may not be relevant; it can be difficult to activate CS6 since the direct activation servers were shut down a year or so ago.

Others may have a more specific answer, but you're going to have to contact Adobe customer support to walk through cancelling your old account and activating the CS6 license, and it may not be that simple.

┋┊ InDesign to Kindle (& EPUB): A Professional Guide, v3.0 ┊ (Amazon) ┊┋

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the page that will help you reach Adobe support. We are users like you, so can't do anything to solve this. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html There is a chat button in the lower right corner. 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines