Interactive button doesn't work in exported PDF

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all ,

I have recently started using InDesign and seem to be getting the hang of it however, I have created an interative PDF with four buttons, three of them work but one does not... I have removed it completely and created a fresh button from scratch but it still does not work. (it works in the epub preview)

The action attached is to show one visual and hide three others, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Silvia

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can have a word or words or an image (such as a button shape) as a document hyperlink to say another page in the document, or to an external website. Some devices, for example, iPads, don't have rollover capability – only click – you should avoid multi-action buttons like On Click, On Roll Over, etc. Multi-state objects (MSO) don’t work at all in Interactive PDFs.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines