• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive Buttons not initially displaying

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 3 page PDF with buttons on all pages. The buttons display on all the pages if you interact with the buttons on the landing page or scroll down. If you use the Show Next Page Arrow at the top, then the buttons don't display on the other 2 pages. When you hover over where the buttons are it shows you can click there and once you do, all buttons display. Also, the buttons appear if you scroll, after using the Next Page Arrow.

Has anyone had this issue and is there anything I can do about it?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using a third party PDF reader, test it in Acrobat. If it works there, that's that.

If it doesn't work in Acrobat, visit the Acrobat forum for help. This is not an InDesign issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't work in Acrobat, but I wasn't sure if the issue is on the Acrobat side or if there is something I need to do differently when publishing from InDesign. Thanks, I'll ask over there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines