• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive InDesign Document published online -- links are not working!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping the community can help out in a pinch with this one. I have a Document that I've built in InDesign which includes various hyperlinks. I can create an interactive pdf just fine. But when I "publish online" from Indesign, I lose all the hyperlinks =( They are not working. I even moved them all to a separate layer ontop of the rest of the design, as that was a solution in one thread but that's not working either =(  I'm at a loss ... Any help would be so appreciated ...

Sincerely,

broken-linked in San Diego

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Hi @Amy Huzil I made a quick test document and the links are working fine. Testing Hyperlinks in Publish Online (adobe.com). Are the links getting lost only with this one document you are working on? If so, we can maybe break down what's happening from there. This is a look at my panel:

JainLemos_0-1638291126469.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amy Huzil I made a quick test document and the links are working fine. Testing Hyperlinks in Publish Online (adobe.com). Are the links getting lost only with this one document you are working on? If so, we can maybe break down what's happening from there. This is a look at my panel:

JainLemos_0-1638291126469.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

awesome, THANKYOU!!! for some reason, all my links were set to the actual pdf page NOT the urls, the hyperlink panel you posted helped me a ton! (I forgot it was there)  #usererror on my part 😛 thank you again!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super! So glad this sorted it out for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What would be the process for hyperlinking an image to a PDF? In Indesign, the hyperlink works as it should, but when I publish, it no longer works. Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines