Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF - Button over the text

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I’m having troubles with my interactive PDF. I created a pop-up using 2 buttons, 1 regular button and another hidden button that shows when activated. The layout has many buttons and they are in a specific layer and the pop-ups are in the layer above. When I export my PDF some buttons at the layer below are covering the pop-ups.

It’s not make sense to me because they are in different layers.
Someone can help me?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Best to use a simple button shape (with text) and rasterised as a simple hyperlink (or use a word or words). Two stage interactive  PDF buttons will not work on tablets or smart phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

First, it is important to remember that interactive items will always come to the top. Even under the best of conditions, this is a very wonky feature. As you add more and more of these, it becomes very unwieldy and difficult to manage. My only advice is to find another way to produce this project. PDF is simply the wrong format for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best to use a simple button shape (with text) and rasterised as a simple hyperlink (or use a word or words). Two stage interactive  PDF buttons will not work on tablets or smart phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, it is important to remember that interactive items will always come to the top. Even under the best of conditions, this is a very wonky feature. As you add more and more of these, it becomes very unwieldy and difficult to manage. My only advice is to find another way to produce this project. PDF is simply the wrong format for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines