Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF which allows "locking"

Explorer ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a client who is in commercial property sales.

For each property they sell they require agreements to be filled in and date stamped.  I am not sure what they are trying to achieve via an interactive PDF form is possible but please see below and let me know if you think it is!

1. The Client inputs some information such as agreed price, dates, addresses etc.

2. They then wish to "lock" that information in place so it cant be changed when they send the PDF to the seller/buyer.

3.  They send to the seller/buyer who then fills in the final couple of fields - ie signing it to agree and date.

4. The seller/buyer saves and returns the PDF.

5.  The client then wishes to somehow "datestamp" the PDF!

I personally think the process could be done a lot easier through a private page on their website.

Thoughts?! Thanks!

TOPICS
Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

There are plenty of ways to do this and none of them have anything to do with InDesign. I can't believe they aren't already using DocuSign or some other service that handles all of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are plenty of ways to do this and none of them have anything to do with InDesign. I can't believe they aren't already using DocuSign or some other service that handles all of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines