• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interfaccia grande o troppo piccola

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quando ho aperto InDesign per la prima volta la mia interfaccia era molto grande.

Sono andata nelle preferenze > ridimensionamento interfaccia > e c'era solo 100% o al 150%.

Confrontando questa modalità di visualizzazione con quella di Photoshop e Illustrator mi è molto scomoda perché è eccessivamente grande o eccessivamente piccola.

Vorrei riuscire a merde la modalità 125% senza modificare le impostazioni del mio portatile, perché esse sono già impostate come predefinite al 125%.
Se avete soluzioni ne sarei grata.

Grazie

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

it depends on you device monitor and display res. and scale, for me my screen is too small, and i use the default settings, so US scaling does not appear to me at all. i cant change us scaling for indesign. 

so change you have to change the settings for your laptop!! and you will find rhe solution.

thats it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it depends on you device monitor and display res. and scale, for me my screen is too small, and i use the default settings, so US scaling does not appear to me at all. i cant change us scaling for indesign. 

so change you have to change the settings for your laptop!! and you will find rhe solution.

thats it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines