• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to save a group of emails for Share for Review?

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious if there is a way to save a group of contacts so when I "Share for Review" with my team, I can select 1 saved group instead of typing out all ten individual emails. Any advice/insight is appreciated!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Hi @buttersport ,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, we don't have an option to add a group or a distribution list in the invite yet however, it does sound like a good suggestion so you can post a request here https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

As a workaround, if you already have the group created for the stakeholders, you can expand the distribution list in outlook and then copy & paste the members into the share for review window, and in one go

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

I agree that would be a useful capability to add to Share for Review. My workaround is to make a simple .txt file (or use macOS Notes) with the email addresses listed separated by a comma. I just copy n paste it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @buttersport ,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, we don't have an option to add a group or a distribution list in the invite yet however, it does sound like a good suggestion so you can post a request here https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

As a workaround, if you already have the group created for the stakeholders, you can expand the distribution list in outlook and then copy & paste the members into the share for review window, and in one go, all the stakeholders will be added. 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that would be a useful capability to add to Share for Review. My workaround is to make a simple .txt file (or use macOS Notes) with the email addresses listed separated by a comma. I just copy n paste it.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any update on this feature? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines