• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to find out when a link was shared for review in InDesign?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to the "share for review" feature in InDesign, but I can't seem to figure this out organically. My manager wants an update on a project I'm working on. I sent him a link for review over a week ago but I'd like to be able to tell him exactly when it was sent. Is there any way to find this out from the review panel, or in "manage reviews on the web?" All I see is "Last updated: last month." That doesn't really help. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid this is not possible. When you share the document for review, a notification is sent on email of the reviewer & also on his Creative Cloud desktop app(if signed in with similar email address). You may definitely suggest these improvements in Share for Review feature on Adobe InDesign UserVoice(https://indesign.uservoice.com/). Product team might consider them in upcoming releases.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines