• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is There an Easy Way to Swap Pages?

Contributor ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is have two pages in my document that I want to simply swap places. They are both the right side of the spread. Is there a way to do this easily and simply? Or do I have to just copy and past everything? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can just drag them around in the Pages panel. However, if you just drag the right page to a new position, the pages will reshuffle making the following left page fill the gap you just made. In order to prevent this, temporarilty uncheck "Allow Document Pages to Shuffle". Then drag one of the pages you want to move (e.g. p3) to the immediate right of the one you want to swap with (p.5) (note the darker black bar when you drag CLOSE to the edge of the desitnation page. You now have a 3 page spread. Now, drag the other page back to where the first one was, again dragging close to the edge so the black bar is darker. Turn "Allow Document Pages to Shuffle" back on.

Just watch for any objects that may have gone along for the ride from existing left hand pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are probably other ways to do this, but I find this the least bothersome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines