Issues with Keyboard shortcuts

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a really frustrating issue. I've determined that the issue is because my company runs WebRoot in the background. This is not something that can be changed. I've lost the ability to do several things in InDesign, including option drag to clone, option shift drag to clone in alignment. Can Adobe please work on this issue or provide a solution/workaround? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 1.03.07 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You know that you can provide a link to the forum entry too. That makes it easier for us to follow-up. Hover-click the date of the corresponding entry to copy the link.

This is a really frustrating issue. I've determined that the issue is because my company runs WebRoot in the background. This is not something that can be changed. (...)Can Adobe please work on this issue or provide a solution/workaround? Thanks!

By @Mill Creek Park

As it seems that WebRoot is hijacking the keyboard, you will need to talk to WebRoot: https://community.webroot.com/webroot-business-endpoint-protection-20/indesign-on-mac-202669. By now, they should have a workable solution for this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines