• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

it goes into an infinite loop.

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In version 17.1; The program freezes when changing the value of the top-bottom spacing in the text (in short, when changing the placement of the text). Help me please. 

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should report this as a crashing bug: https://indesign.uservoice.com

Your screenshot shows that it has something to do with footnotes. There's very little you can do about it. If you use the single-line composer, try the paragraph composer instead -- this has shown to fix some of these problems. Or move a footnote so that the page composes differently, or change the composition of one or more previous spreads so that the problem page composes differently. Not really satisfactory, but if all else fails you have little choice.

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sad. I just ran into the same problem getting the header of the line in another text. And out of this problem I am getting error report while transferring the text. And I'm having constant crashing issues. Version 16.1 did not have these problems. Unfortunately, I deleted version 16.1 as it would solve the above problems. And now I can only proofread. I can't make a new book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hm. You could install version 16 as well. It should be still available through the CC Desktop App.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines