• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Job won't package in CS5 due to font issue

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and help! Attempting to package a small document and getting hung up in the collection. The summary page is showing 2 embedded fonts which I cannot seem to locate in the document, and when I try to complete the package I get a pop-up window that reads "Cannot copy necessary font(s)". This is a first for me! What am I missing!? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021
First off, you're using ancient software and if it's on any modern O/S you're certainly on your own.

That out of the way, if the font is "embedded" it means it's part of placed graphic or PDF and if it wasn't properly embedded there is nothing you can do except fix the issue in the original graphic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, you're using ancient software and if it's on any modern O/S you're certainly on your own.

That out of the way, if the font is "embedded" it means it's part of placed graphic or PDF and if it wasn't properly embedded there is nothing you can do except fix the issue in the original graphic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Embedded fonts shouldn't be a problem, but other missing fonts would be. What does Find Font tell you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines