• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kündigung/ Monats-Abo kündigen/ cancel abo

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich möchte mein Monats-Abo kündigen und nirgends steht, ob das Abo bei Kündigung bis zum letzten Tag des laufenden Monats bestehen bleibt. Die Formulierung bei Adobe klingt so, dass direkt alle Funktionen enden, auch wenn eigentlich noch für weitere Tage bezahlt. Ich kann mir das eigentlich nicht Recht vorstellen und würde gerne schon kündigen, damit es nicht untergeht und ich es nicht rechtzeitig mache und sich der Monat automatisch verlängert.

Hat jmd eine Antwort bzw Erfahrung?

Do all the functions end abruptly with cancelation or does the month continue till the end of the payments? I would Like to cancel ahead so that I won't forget, but sorry that everything shuts down If I do

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Hi @Antonia25701154pkhz ,

Thanks for reaching out. You can check the cancellations terms here in this article https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html 

You can cancel your subscription via your Adobe Account page or by contacting Customer Support*

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Antonia25701154pkhz ,

Thanks for reaching out. You can check the cancellations terms here in this article https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html 

You can cancel your subscription via your Adobe Account page or by contacting Customer Support*

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! The german site didn't have these exact informations. But now I know that I can cancel in advance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines