• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keyboard shortcuts

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive just updated to indesing 2023 and my keyboard shortcuts have all gone - how do i get them back?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

You should be able to copy them from the previous version.

On Windows the path to shortcuts sets is C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\InDesign\Version [ver num]\[language]\InDesign Shortcut Sets  On Mac I beleive you'll find them buried ini a similar folder in the user library (~Library). AppData and ~Library are hidden folders .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from using the community >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to copy them from the previous version.

On Windows the path to shortcuts sets is C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\InDesign\Version [ver num]\[language]\InDesign Shortcut Sets  On Mac I beleive you'll find them buried ini a similar folder in the user library (~Library). AppData and ~Library are hidden folders .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks - i have a tekki man at the end of the phone who resolved it for me - they were well hidden and not in the 2022 version - had to go back to earlier one. thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the InDesign presets all the way back to 2019. Other apps are listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention that I'm on MAC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you showing hidden folders in Finder? ~Library is a hidden folder.Are the previous versions of InDesign still installed? If you removed them you may have lost the folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines