• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest InDesign update won't install fully

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After having attempted to update to the latest version of InDesign (version 16.3.2), I have a recent issue where it won’t finish installing. I’m using the Creative Cloud app to install, but it always stops and then cancels at 83%. 

Has anyone else encountered this? And resolved it? I’ve tried several times to install earlier versions of the app, but they all do the same thing. I really need to use InDesign this week, and currently have no way of doing so!

I’ve never had any issues on my machine before, and am running Catalina on a 2012 MacBook Pro, with plenty of free space. 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm. No, I did not encounter this ever.

Perhaps it will help to log out from the Creative Cloud Desktop app, restart your machine, log in again to Creative Cloud Desktop app ?

Unfortunately there are no direct downlods for installers of InDesign 2021 and 2020.

For InDesign 2019 they are available, but according to the specs InDesign 2019 is not supported under macOS Catalina.

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/system-requirements/2019.html

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response Uwe, I will try what you've suggested. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines