• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lettertype is not actief in menubalk

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2022-04-03 om 11.28.18.pngSchermafbeelding 2022-04-03 om 11.28.26.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign's system font is not available. In this case:

1. Try to restart.
  2. If this does not help, uninstall InDesign and InCopy and install both again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled indesign twice. problem is not solved yet. I have 2 users on the mac. if I log in to the first user there, indesign has no problems and if I log in to 2 users, the problem remains. Where can I remove settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log in the user 2 session and try to reset preferences: launch InDesign while holding down the Shift, Ctrl, Alt and Cmd keys until you see a warning message asking for confirmation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Behalve het herinstalleren van InDesign linkt het me verstandig ook je MacOS opnieuw te installeren: je mist een systeemfont...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines