• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lien avec des images sur FTP pour une fusion des données

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je veux faire une fusion des données qui contient du texte et des images. Pas de problème avec le texte, mais problèmes avec les images qui sont sur un FTP. Impossible d'établir le lien. Ca fonctionne si je mets les images en local mais pas quand je les mets sur le FTP. Mon hébergeur me dit que je dois faire la syntaxe suivante:

https://difem.ch/wp-content/images_articles/10014.jpg

Pouvez-vous m’aider s.v.pl. ?

Merci !

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

I am sure (can be wrong) that it's impossible to place a file from FTP into InDesign.
But it is possible to get files from the internet -- download locally -- and place them by script.
Here's the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure (can be wrong) that it's impossible to place a file from FTP into InDesign.
But it is possible to get files from the internet -- download locally -- and place them by script.
Here's the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci pour votre réponse !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines