• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liens entre deux pages

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'avais un document de 195 pages. J'ai ajouté une 196eme page parce que la 195eme page avait des textes en excès. malheureusement, quand j'essaie de descendre les textes de la 195eme page a la 196 page, ils disparaissent,.

que faire?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility is that there is something in your text that cannot fit within the size of your text frame. Try resizing the last text frame so it is huge, as big as the pasteboard if necessary and see if the text appears.

- Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peux-tu poster une capture d'écran de cette page 195, avec les caractères masqués apparents ? Aurais-tu appliqué l'attribut « sans retour automatique » à la partie du texte en excès ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CAPTURE.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to drag the texts from page 195 to page 196. but it's impossible. when I do, the texts go into the void.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please explain exactly what you mean by "drag the texts from page 195 to page 196"? Where are you dragging them from? Dragging texts doesn't work for me at all. Do you mean dragging a text frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click enter to the text on page 195. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But the text of page 195 does not go to page 196

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Do you have the text frames linked like this? You can choose menu View > Extras > Show Text Threads to see the way the text frames are linking.

Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 8.02.09 am.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I only have at the end of page 195 a square with a plus inside.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I think that is the problem. You can manually link the page 195 text frame with the page 196 text frame by clicking first in the bottom right little square with plus of the page 195 text frame and then clicking in the top-left square of the page 196 text frame. If you showed text threads you should see them linked now. (Note if there is no text frame on page 196 you will need to create it. See this help article.

- Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share me a french version~?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, sorry. Here it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I resolve the problem. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines