• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Line above textbox -- page numbers

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m trying to understand why the page number layout -- the line above the number is different. 

As shown in video, first you will see the page number and a short line just above the number (this is what I want for all pages). Then you will see the page number with a line that goes over all the page (this is not want I want). 

I understand the long line is because the A Master Page is created like that? But then I wonder: how are the other page number created with that short line? And how can I change the A Master page so it has the short line instead of the long line?

Thanks for help

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the paragraph rules settings in your paragraph style.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Agnes Sellgren:

In your video—which is such a great way to quickly communication information, so thank you—you are showing us the A-Parent page with the intact rule, and a body page that's based on the A-Parent page with an intact rule. Then you're showing us the page with the short rule that's based on the E-Parent page. But we can't see the E-Parent page. And is it based on A-Parent? We need that information as well.

Can we get a screen shot of that, along with a shot of pages 6-7 in Normal Mode, with text symbols visible and with all of the frames on the spread selected?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines