• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link to Download InDesign 2017 version 12.0.0.81 and Corresponding InCopy

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -- can you please share a link so I can download InDesign 2017 (version 12.0.0.81) and the corresponding version of InCopy? Thank you.

James Kober

Newsday LLC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do know those are three versions out of date now, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty sure he knows it's out of date which this comment is useless like every other comment you make in other posts. Stop posting stuff where you are putting people down and making people look stupid. If you don't know the solution or help then don't comment. You are no help at all. Don't know how you are even considered a Adobe Community Professional when you just bash people. He wants a link to a version that may be out of date but it is still needed for older software. If you can not provide one, then don't bother posting at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, considering that I know the OP and have actually done work for him, combined with the fact that this discussion is almost two years old, I would say you've done very little to add to the conversation yourself.

But thanks for trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I come here for answers and for help. You are suppose to give help. Your help consist of thats old, its junk, go buy other stuff, useless information from someone thats suppose to give that help. Tell me that my software providers dont care for us because they can't upgrade their stuff and to get new providers then. Company spends a quarter of a million dollars on Adobe products. If I want help, i will get it. Old or New 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, let me get this straight.

Other vendors you use refuse to update their software to keep up with Adobe and Apple/Microsoft but somehow it's Adobe's fault? How long do you think they should keep supporting old versions? Three years? Five? Ten? I'm being serious here...people have been trying to stretch the useful life out software forever and they get all bent out of shape when they spend $3k on a new computer but their 10 year old software won't run on it.

I'm sorry you're unhappy and you can slam me all you want for stating the truth. I have my own beefs with Adobe and I've been vocal about them, but I have no issue with their two versions and done policy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If we have a contract that supports all the way back to 2014, I want support. Which we had to fight for to get someone to actually look at the original contract. So yes, as newer technology comes out. Adobe needs to support it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying you have a contract with Adobe for that?

If so, that would be highly unusual but in that case I would say you're entitled to what the contract stipulates. However, this forum is not the place to argue that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>Are you saying you have a contract with Adobe for that?

I would be curious to know that too, but--without putting words in Bob's mouth--I want to clarify that Bob is referring to the Adobe corp. itself, not an independent Adobe vendor. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe DOES support newer technology--it's called updates. No [typical] software company is required to make OLD software run on new computers and/or new operating systems. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines