• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List numbering skips large range of values

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two different "Lists": one is "Table" for my table numbering, and the other is "Figure" for my Figure numbering. Both are set to continue numbering across Documents and Stories. My figure numbering is working fine, but my table numbering skips from 1 to 32 ( the Table numbering is set to be using the "Table" list. Is it possible that there something that is interfering with (incrementing) my Table numbering that is hidden?

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

In each style, in Paragraph Style Options > Bullets and Numbering > List Type Numbers where each has a custom-named list? And also Numbering Style > Mode is Continue from Previous Number?

And a wild outside guess: you don't have numerous hard returns dressed with the table numbering do you?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In each style, in Paragraph Style Options > Bullets and Numbering > List Type Numbers where each has a custom-named list? And also Numbering Style > Mode is Continue from Previous Number?

And a wild outside guess: you don't have numerous hard returns dressed with the table numbering do you?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines