Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Looking for way to update CC20 (15.0) to most recent version

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, due to some 3rd party plugins some user's at my company are forced to stay on CC20 InDesign for a bit longer. Obviously once CC22 came out CC20 is no longer available to download through the CC Desktop app.

Adobe just provided me stand alone installers for InDesign CC for both Windows and Mac which is great. But they are version 15.0.

And after installing them I do not see any way in the CC Desktop app to update those to the most recent version of CC20. I asked support through a chat and they said that the can only provide the 15.0 installer and nothing newer which seems odd. Why not provide the most stable release if they are going to provide anything at all?

Does anyone have a work around for this or stand alone updater like they used to have in the old days?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brian,

the only thing you could try is to exchange that InDesign 2020 folder in your application folder with an InDesign 2020 folder that contains a 15.1.4 version you backuped from another machine. This could work.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines