• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS 10.13.6 unable to install indesign previous version

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I follow instrcutions from this page in order to install indesign previous version

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

but I cannot access "other versions" by clicking on the "more actions" icon, it jus says it's not compatible.

What should I do?

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

The last compatible version you can install in High Sierra is CC2020.

Creative Cloud will normally only show the current version and the next oldest version, so the two most recent versions. CC2021 and CC2022. That being said, if you are trying to install new on an older system, CC will only list the current version (Not Compatible).

Supposedly, if you have an active subscription, you can contact Adobe and request a download link for the CC2020 version.

Sorry, that's your best bet right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last compatible version you can install in High Sierra is CC2020.

Creative Cloud will normally only show the current version and the next oldest version, so the two most recent versions. CC2021 and CC2022. That being said, if you are trying to install new on an older system, CC will only list the current version (Not Compatible).

Supposedly, if you have an active subscription, you can contact Adobe and request a download link for the CC2020 version.

Sorry, that's your best bet right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Brad, you are right! The problem is... how do you contact Adobe? It seems like a mission impossible. So guess what... I am now searching for pirate versions of indesign 2020 and see if after installing I can "clean" them and use my regular paid subscritption so that I can have access to typekit. I'll let you know how it goes....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines