• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master page items not showing on pages - yes they are on a top layer

Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why but my master items are not showing up on the pages. I put them on a top layer. I am trying to add page numbers to a multi-page document. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send your .indd file with a page that contains "bug" to some dropbox/yadisk/other service and some of our forum users will look into it. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than one parent/master in your document?

Are you sure the parent page with the page numbers is the one used in the document?

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you aren't comfortable sharing your document, at least a screen shot with the Pages panel and the Layers panel open would help us help you faster. 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines