Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

masterpages ? what ever your calling it now

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to use a template  guide  and do the set up to those guides on all my pages manually master page does nothing My storage is full  side note. back to the matter at hand Im a college student  going for graphic design  im creating a poster with words typography  the mental  we are using kept on disappearing  from page 2 3 4 5 6 master pages is black it goes to page 1 and master pages doesnt appear at all I HAD ADOBE SCREEN SHARE ON THREE different  TIME ON MONDAY afternoon the last guy turned off my webroot  uninstall it never turned it back on I am using a MacBook  Pro with intell chip that allows me to run Microsoft application on my system ID reinstall IT

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please re-read your text and re-write. It's completely incomprehensible. There were random words like "mental" thrown into the text.

Note: in terms of Indesign, guides are those vertical and horizontal lines you can draw out of the ruler.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's difficult to understand your problem by reading your post.

If you want A-Parent to affect pages 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, select those pages in the Pages panel and choose Apply Parent to Pages... from the Pages panel menu.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines