• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mathtype formula error when converting from word to pdf

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone ! I have a problem with mathype formula when i tried convert from word to pdf ! Thank you !

pic11.jpgpic22.jpg

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is InDesign forum. How ID connected with your question? How do you convert docx to pdf?

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the only stable way I found is to export the formula as a eps and insert within the text.

Alternatively, if you have the patience and the math-knowledge, you can use the glyph panel with the correct font to re-create the font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed it easily by myself thanks for helping me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines