• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing the bottom part of Swatches panel

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My swatches panel is missing the bottom options/icons for: create folder, create swatch, trash can, add to cc library, etc. I have deleted all preferences, uninstalled InDesign, then reinstalled InDesign. I tried turning "Options" on and off. Is there another area that I should be looking to show it?Swatches panel missing bottom options2.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

When parts of the interface are missing or "damaged," it's usually a problem with your caches:

Try this this solution:

Adobe InDesign: Rebuilding Preferences and Cache Fileshttps://www.rockymountaintraining.com › adobe-indesi...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When parts of the interface are missing or "damaged," it's usually a problem with your caches:

Try this this solution:

Adobe InDesign: Rebuilding Preferences and Cache Fileshttps://www.rockymountaintraining.com › adobe-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much, Steve!

Weird - I deleted the preferences when re-installing InDesign and it didn't work. This time I just deleted them while opening the software and it worked! Below are the instructions from the link you provided. I'm putting them here to help others.

• (Windows) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Ctrl+Alt.
  • Click "Yes" when asked if you want to delete preference files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines