Move multiple pages

Participant ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a multi-page pdf using a script, which starts at page 79 in my screenshot below, but it only placed the first spread correctly; all the rest are double-pages on the right side of the spine. Can you tell me how to move those pages so that the spreads are centered on the spine?

F1HEqepiJN.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Found a temporary solution, imported the PDF to a new document, and it imported fine. I then moved the spreads to the other document.

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a temporary solution, imported the PDF to a new document, and it imported fine. I then moved the spreads to the other document.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @zvi_t ,

Glad to hear that! Thanks for sharing the solution, I am sure it will help other community members. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines