• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My cover image is not visible (Publish online)

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my Publish Online document, the cover photo does not appear on the Facebook post, although it is in the desired dimensions (200 px jpg, and i tried png). Even though I refresh the Debugger many times, it gives "...because it has an invalid content type" warning. However, the covers that I had previously uploaded with the exact same feature were published without any problems. I am in a really difficult situation. What should I do? Thanx.

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SerdarErbas

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestion shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/indesign-publish-online-cover-image-not-displayi... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

405 / 5.000

Çeviri sonuçları

star_border

Thanks so much Tiwari for your quick turnaround.
I have read all correspondence on the internet and tried everything before posting here. Including the link you shared. I didn't get results.

Here is the link to my document I'm having trouble with:
https://indd.adobe.com/view/f57bc80d-2bcb-41a7-9c75-7bbeab0dda5f 

Here is the link that I published under exactly the same conditions before without any problems:
https://indd.adobe.com/view/a0632e87-93ba-4b6c-9017-b76ef00db290 

Thanks for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I'm using the latest version of InDesign (17.4)
Srd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SerdarErbas , you said: "…the cover photo does not appear on the Facebook post"

What does that mean? Can you show the Facebook page where you included the link?

From the perspective of Publish Online with my Firefox browser on Windows 10 I can see no issues at all.

What's the browser and machine you are viewing the thing?

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( Adobe Community Professional )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Last month I couldn't fix the problem and I couldn't stop the monthly broadcast on Facebook. Now the same problem persists with a new issue. When we entered the Adobe link, Facebook was automatically pulling the cover page of the publication. It hasn't been doing this for two months and the attached warnings are coming.

I tried it in Chrome and Safari. I am using the latest versions on both. Also in my indesign the version is the newest.

I tried the cover image in various sizes. I didn't get any results. (It wasn't causing any problems before anyway, I've been having problems for the last two months..)
I'm in a difficult situation because I can't announce my client's publication. And I can't explain them what is the problem.. :(((( I'd be very happy if someone could help.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 11.29.10.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-07 at 11.29.21.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-07 at 11.30.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines