Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

My font size won't change

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having issues where the font size in InDesign will not chnage. I can change weight and font, but the size stays the same no matter what number is there. Please help, I am unable to finish work for a client without fixing this.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you changing the font size? Is it by changing a paragraph or character style or by selecting the text directly?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been selecting text directly

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post screen shots? It should be useful to see your paragraph styles and character styles panels.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you actually do use a style?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what happened but this has fixed itself

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines