• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my ID file opens, but closes right after

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm editing an e-book, it was all okay until yesterday, when i opened it, but it closed the indesign right after, not showing what was the error. i tried reinstalling, cleaning my computer and creating another file, but as soon as i open it, few edits later, mater of seconds, it closed again, showing the "error report" messege. what shold i do????

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which format is your eBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm creating the e-book directly in indesing, so it's still and indesing open file, i didn't export it to pdf yet. i don't know what changed, since i was editing it since yesterday and sudenly crashed. but other files open normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The term eBook covers a number of formats including InDesign's Publish Online, Reflowable ePub, FXL ePub and Interactive PDF. 

Is your issue with InDesign? If so can you indicate the InDesign version and OS, how much RAM and spare hard disk capacity you have and any error messages or a description of what action you're taking when  the application closes.

By the way, have you tried resetting the InDesig preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines