• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My InDesign is running slowly and laggy.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a windows computer that should run any program fluently (i7 8700, Rtx 2080, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, and 6TB HDD ). For some reason, my InDesign runs slow and lags a lot. Also sharing for review takes almost forever to load, or it does not share at all. 

TOPICS
Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I would like to know if the steps suggested in the post shared above by @Mike Witherell worked for you? If not, I would request you to share a few more details like:

• Confirm the exact version of InDesign & OS
  • Is this happening while working on some particular files or all?
  • Please share a sample file including links & fonts with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link.
  • Where are your files & links saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines