• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My workspace and documents are not showing in InDesign

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm relatively new to InDesign however have been working on a few different docuemtns.  The latest was a yearbook for my daughter's school in which I have been replacing photographs from a previous year to new photographs.  I was working on it two days ago and didn't close InDesign down after finishing working on it.  When I went back to InDesign yesterday it would not open the document.  I tried opening other documents and it would not open them either.  It does not come up with any error code.  It comes up with a window on one of them to say that some of the links are missing but then it does nothing after I click on that message box.  It's as if the whole workspace is missing.   After reading a few articles I've tried resetting the workspace to no avail.  I have tried opening up a new document and the same, nothing happens.  From the top menu, which is all I can see I am selecting <File <New <Document <Okay but then nothing happens.  I am using macOS Mojave and InDesign version 16.4.  Thanks

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines