Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Need to convert PageMaker files

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have Indd CS6 currently installed? I'm needing to convert 2 files only. Please help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020
Hi Thomas, Thanks for reaching out. You may upload the files on the Creative Cloud(or any other cloud service) and share the link on DM with me. I'll be happy to help. Regards, Ashutosh

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out. You may upload the files on the Creative Cloud(or any other cloud service) and share the link on DM with me. I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the same boat.   I have 4 pagemaker documents (Pool Heater Installation Manuals) that haven't needed to be edited for 18 years!  The product never changed, which is amazing.  But now, our certification company is telling us that if we want to keep selling pool heaters in Canada,, they need to be translated to French. 8 years ago I could open PageMaker files in InDesign,, so I didn't think it was a big deal. Today I cannot. Argh.  And I can't find my old CS6 round-shiny-things to save my life.

Help!  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What system are you on now? and do you have access to an older system?

Failing that, I can do a quick convert for you, but you will have to deal with the reflow, graphic links issues and font issues that are sure to happen.

-Brad

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows.  We have two CCSuites here and all the latest everything.  I myself have never used PageMaker,, but converting them wasn't much of a problem 10 years ago.  

I can fix any broken links and font issues.    I attached one of the .pmd's    but the .p65's won't attach.   

-H

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll likely need to send them via a dropbox/google drive link. If you want to keep them private, send to me via a DM. I can advise from there.

-Brad

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also available to help

Brad

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines