New version and GPU support

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New version of InDesign available...3 new features...amazing!!!! It must be very very hard job to work on InDesign updates :-))) Guys...where is GPU support on Windows??? It´s year 2021, 2022 soon and still no support. Year by year no reason to update new version.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible to work on new features and also work on existing issues.

I assure you GPU performance is being looked at, and if it was easy to fix it would be fixed by now.

You can search here and add your voice to the bugs forums.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

This is a user to user forum - the best place to get your voice heard by Adobe is the link above.

As we are users just like you (not affiliated with Adobe) we face the same issues.

Add your voice. Be the change.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have to agree. 

• I don't count menu renaming a new feature.
  • Scalable interface was something I could do with my OS scaling (for the most part)
  • Adobe Capture is nice.

Would like to see some major improvements to long documentation features. Been waiting since CS3...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Would like to see some major improvements to long documentation features. Been waiting since CS3...

By @Creamer Training

I think I had an 8 year campaign (not saying I was the change) but I remember having a very active thread on the old forums that went on for 8 years or so (Maybe it was 6 or 4) but it was a long time.

Span footnotes across columns. I was screaming for this feature for years.

Long document features are in great need of a leap forward. 

And as you say - since about CS3.

Still cannot split a table cell over columns/frames/pages.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines