• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No me deja guardar archivo indesign

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Llevo unas semanas que Indesign me tiene loca. Creo archivo nuevo y en cuanto creo una caja de texto o cualquier cosa si intento guardar no me deja y si intento deshacer una acción tampoco. Solución desinstalo y vuelvo a instalar y funciona perfectamente pero al rato o a los días vuelve a pasar y otra vez desinstalar y volver a instalar. Me tiene muy cabreada porque he perdido bastantes trabajos. Alguna solución?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey

Sorry to hear about your unusual issue.

Try resetting your preferences:
The easiest way to reset everything is to delete the InDesign preferences: as soon as InDesign starts to boot hold down Shift, Alt, Ctrl (and Apple/Cmd if working on a Macintosh). A dialog will appear asking to delete the InDesign Preferences, select 'Yes' on this dialog.
Further info and instructions here if needed:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/indesign-preferences-support-file-locations.html

----

Also

Reinstalling rarely fixes everything - you can do a complete reinstall using the
Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

---

Let us know if this resolves your issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines