• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No me respeta la sangría del texto al ceñir alrededor de una imagen

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, al modificar un documento hecho hace unos meses me he encontrado con un problema, tengo texto alrededor de una imagen con la opción de ceñir texto, una parte de este texto tiene una sangría de 2 mm., pero en cuanto hago alguna modificación me quita la sangría. Me he dado cuenta de que realmente no es que la quite, es que toma como origen para hacer la sangría el borde de la caja de texto, sin tomar en cuenta el ceñido. Para que me entendáis, si la imagen entrara sobre la caja de texto 30 mm., para que me diera los 2 mm. que necesito tendría que darle 32 mm. de sangría. El mayor problema es que si lo hago así, cuando lo solucione Adobe y lo vuelva a abrir me va a aplicar los 32 mm. de sangría que le he puesto. Alguna idea de cómo lo puedo solucionar? Muchas gracias.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Alright.

Then you are a victim of a bug fix that was done in InDesign 2020.

Read this article and the latest comments:

Opening Old Documents in InDesign 2020 Can Cause Text Reflow
Mike Rankin December 15, 2019

https://creativepro.com/opening-old-documents-in-indesign-2020-can-cause-text-reflow/

But that bug fix for text wrapping objects and indented paragraphs had its own issues and was reverted back to pre-2020 behavior  in InDesign 2021. So look into the article to see how users lived with

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi parose1967,

did you create the document with InDesign 2020 and opened and edited the text with InDesign 2021?

What's your version of InDesign?
What's your operating system?

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Laubender, sí, me ha pasado con un documento creado en InDesign 2020 y abierto en InDesign 2021. Pero he probado a acerlo en un documento nuevo y no me respeta la sangría. Tengo la última versión de InDesign, la 16.1. He hecho la prueba en InDesign 2020 y lo hace bien. Adjunto 2 videos, uno de cada versión de ID para que lo puedas ver mejor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright.

Then you are a victim of a bug fix that was done in InDesign 2020.

Read this article and the latest comments:

Opening Old Documents in InDesign 2020 Can Cause Text Reflow
Mike Rankin December 15, 2019

https://creativepro.com/opening-old-documents-in-indesign-2020-can-cause-text-reflow/

But that bug fix for text wrapping objects and indented paragraphs had its own issues and was reverted back to pre-2020 behavior  in InDesign 2021. So look into the article to see how users lived with the old behavior and learn from their tricks…

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vaya, no recuerdo bien cómo era antes de ID 2020, pero me gustaba más y creo que era mejor la opción de ID 2020. Muchas gracias por su ayuda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines