• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No window appears in InDesign

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No window appears when opening InDesign. It goes through the motions like normal with the tool bars, but no document shows up. I've tried to open a new window and a previously saved InDesign file without any success. Working on a Mac Book Pro (2019), OS Mojave 10.14.16, InDesign 16.3.2. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

I performed a reinstalled, and that seemed to work. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultg1mxgqtqc1mf You write, "but no document shows up." From looking at your screenshot, I'm thinking you are trying to launch InDesign from your Creative Cloud desktop app via the "Open" button but it never fully loads to where you can get to File > Open to work on your document. You have tried opening the document directly by clicking on the .indd file but InDesign won't fully launch or open the file. Do I have this right so far? Have you tried to reinstall InDesign yet? Is this happening with any .indd file you try to open or only the same one?

JainLemos_0-1626560318513.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I performed a reinstalled, and that seemed to work. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So happy to hear it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines