• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nommer des export automatiquement

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour je voudrais savoir s'il est possible de renommer automatiquement des exports type jpg ou png. Je m'explique. J'ai un document de 100 pages. Quand je l'exporte en jpg cela donne page1.jpg, page2.jpg... etc. Je voudrais les nommer du nom qui est indiquer sur chaque page par exemple, M.RogerHenri.jpg, MmeMarionNever.jpg... plutôt que de devoir tout renommer une fois les exports faits. Merci de votre aide précieuse 🙂

c

TOPICS
Feature request , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is the name indicated on each page? Sorry some meaning may have been lost in translation, I looked at your message after translation. As per my understanding of your query, we have two options to explore

• Find if this is possible in the default workflow
  • Create a script if the 1st option is not available

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to know if we can name the exports.

I have 100 speaker name slides and I would like them to be named by their name and not a number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines