not compatible

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have a imac os Sierra and i downloaded and purchased indesign. i payd for it and all. when i downloaded it it says its not compatible so i cant download indesign after i purhcased it.  I cant seem to download the new mac software for compatibility. I now need to delete indesign and find a different solution that fits with my software, Yet i did already payd for it. How do i fix this or what can i do

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @bonnie22260739ee52,
You can try and download the older versions of the Creative Cloud apps from the following website. If the links mentioned on the website don't work, then it means that Adobe has discontinued providing the download and genuine installers are not available anymore. Be circumspect if someone contacts you claiming to provide an installer in such a case.
https://prodesigntools.com

If you don't find the version you can install then I am afraid then you are left with only two choices, either upgrade your MAC or cancel the subscription. Talk to support in case you decide to cancel as you might have to pay cancellation fees, ask them to get that waived off as your's a case where your are helpless.
-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Please tell us about your Mac. Full system details. Click on the Apple and choose About this Mac.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines