Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Notes de bas de page dans Indesign - continuité de numérotation

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

Dans un document long indesign (v. 18.1 sous Mac), mon texte est divisé en plusieurs chapitres.

Je n'arrive pas à obtenir la continuité de la numérotation des notes de bas de page sur l'ensemble du document, elle repart à 1 à chaque chapitre.

Savez-vous comment obtenir la continuité ? Merci d'avance,

Johanna

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note numbers start renumbering in ebery story, and you can't set a start number for stories, only for the document. So to continue note numbering across stories, you'll have to thread the stories.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

As me, you know we can workaround this true issue by Script! … even if it still remains fringe voodoo!  😉

Sample:

In this video, I restart the footnotes numbering after each para with a specific para style, inside a same story!

Best.

(^/)  The Jedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merci pour vos réponses ! J'ai finalement chaîné à nouveau le texte, mais j'essaierai une prochaine fois de travailler avec les scripts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sure, Michel. I just outlined the problem and how it can be fixed without scripts or anything. I understand how your set-up works, and it's one approach. You could also do a script that threads stories if it's not too long. Options galore!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines