Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Number of InDesign files that are first shown in Home Screen

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings:

I'm running InDesign 16.4 on a Mac Book Pro Air. When I open InDesign, the three most recent files display. Can that be reset to show more recent files? I've looked in Preferences but can't find a likely way to do this.

Buzz Haughton

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look under Preferences > File Handling...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter, but it didn't work: Even though I had the max number set at thirty already, InDesign still shows only the most recent three documents. Several of the documents that would have been there have been moved to a flash drive; might that affect what is displayed? There still ought to be more than three displaying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I would like to know if the steps suggested above by @Barb Binder worked for you? If not, I would request you to do the following steps and let us know how it goes:

• Please check if updating to v17.0.1 helps.
  • Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    /Library/Application Support/Adobe

• If that doesn't help, rename the extensions folder to extensions.old in the following location:
    /Library/Application Support/Adobe

• If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool and reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines