• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbering or Numbered list in arabic problem

Explorer ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, (sorry for my bad english I am a french guy)

I have a problem dealing with the numbered list in arabc. As you see on the screenshot, when I come to 10 and over, the arabic just write 01and not 10, 21 not 12 etc.. By the way, the gap between the first numbers is exactly what I wanted, but when I came to 10 and over the gap have been longer.

What can I do ? thank you all.Capture d’écran 2023-05-11 à 15.22.10.png 

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Highlight all your text, open Character Panel, go to the fly-out menu and change the "Character Direction" settings to "Default".

Warning! Although the Default Character direction is the best and is the default setting always, however for you since you had - I think you do - changed in the past the setting to Right-to-Left, this time when you're going to change the setting to Default, some or many of your text may get messed, just watch it.

Character-direction.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

thank you but I have done it before. But I think that I have found the solution, in fact I had to change some options in numbering list option's.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Highlight all your text, open Character Panel, go to the fly-out menu and change the "Character Direction" settings to "Default".

Warning! Although the Default Character direction is the best and is the default setting always, however for you since you had - I think you do - changed in the past the setting to Right-to-Left, this time when you're going to change the setting to Default, some or many of your text may get messed, just watch it.

Character-direction.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you but I have done it before. But I think that I have found the solution, in fact I had to change some options in numbering list option's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines