• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

object style - position relative to the outer edge of the page

Participant ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a style option for an object that allows you to specify the object's position relative to the outer edge of the page. I am designing a catalog and wondering how to make photos of products always at the outer edge of the page (automatically), regardless of whether it is the left or right side. The text options have such a handy option to choose from. Unfortunately, not in the styles of objects and text frames. Is there a hidden way?Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-22 093834.jpg

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about anchoring image in a text frame?

2022-07-22_12-42-28.png

 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the response, I don't know if it's too complicated. I would have to manually attach everything to a text frame, a photo, a drawing, a table, a photo description ... the catalog has 160 pages. I don't understand why there is no such option in object styles, it seems necessary, simple and logical (for me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Add you  voice here - https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/33862330-ob...

There is no any real date when this feature will be added

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines