• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online Digital Publication

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I publish print magazines using InDesign and up until a couple of years used a company called 3D Issue to roll up my final printer version PDF and create a flip book for access to the current magazine on my website.

When 3DIssue could not explain why for the first time in 10 years the online version had changed the fonts in my print version PDF - I  turned to the Adobe online digital publication and found it worked very well - I simply used the final version from InDesign and changed the dropdown to Digital Publishing and then Publish Online. I then copy and paste the URL on the link on the website. 

This morning I have done that and the digital view PDF has images missing on several pages ( both PDF and JPEG placements). I have tried it again several times using the both the IDML version and the regular version in the Packaged folder

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are sure the links that are missing are not "missing" in indesign links panel? Also these images are not copy pasted so thay have no link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes links are all there - moved to another PC (this one is running on Windows 11 - first one Windows 10) on our network and have entually managed to get 2 of my 6 magazine. online with no missing images. Couple of error messages also (attached) but it is getting time consuming to have to keep trying - one of the messages said to check my internet connection- speed test shows 905.56 Mbps download and 109.66 Mbps upload - so I don;t think so

The other gave an error code that Adobe help could not find Error #25

D:ce995fa0-4305-11ed-8970-4313c2503d1e

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines