Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only share select pages with Share for Review

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a way that the Share for Review feature could allow us to only share select pages from a file? I work in InDesign files that typically have over 100 pages, but I only need them to be reviewed 4 pages at a time. It would be much easier for the people reviewing the file if they didn't have to wait for a large file to load, and then scroll through dozens of pages to look at the ones that need reviewing.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Feature request , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid this is not possible as of now. I would suggest if you could also post it here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/). This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature, and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize. Also, it is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid this is not possible as of now. I would suggest if you could also post it here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/). This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature, and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize. Also, it is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines